Feasibility, Development and Engineering
Assessment, Upgrades and Incentives
Architect & Engineering Services
Civil and Structural
Management and Safety Programs
Design and Construction
Facility Support Services
Content Development Services
eTrain – A Learning Management System
Construction Management services
- Inspect the construction site(s) daily for
conformance with Client requirements in areas of space, function,
budget, schedule, quality, technical adequacy regulations and
conformance with construction industry standards.
- Report inspection findings on project status
on the schedule set by the client.
- Provide on-site point of contact.
- Conduct technical design review of all
- Prepare and submit management progress
- Coordinate changes by recommending,
preparing, and reviewing change order scopes of work,
change order documents, cost estimates, proposals and reimbursable
funding draw letters.
- Prepare and review clarification documents.
- Provide final construction quality
inspection for defects, omissions and non-conformance with project
- Coordinate the start-up and commissioning of
new and renovated facilities.
- Provide technical reviews and coordinate the
development, review, quality and delivery of design submittals,
as-built drawings, technical and operating manuals and written
procedures required by the design and construction contracts.
- Provide and review budget and final cost
estimates on design construction, furniture, furnishing, equipment,
telecommunications and relocations.
- Develop and review schedules for the
delivery and installation of infrastructure equipment.
- Provide contract monitoring of all general