Feasibility, Development and Engineering
Assessment, Upgrades and Incentives
Architect & Engineering Services
Civil and Structural
Management and Safety Programs
Design and Construction
Facility Support Services
Content Development Services
eTrain – A Learning Management System
PROJECT FEASIBILITY, DEVELOPMENT AND ENGINEERING
Multi-phase Project Execution Standalone Deliverables.
Feasibility and Facility Assessment
- New site feasibility review and assessment for access, logistics, raw materials, processing and finished goods cost for a competitive edge.
- Process and facility assessment for efficient operations.
- Energy cost reduction, optimization and programs for support equipment.
- Facility upgrades including equipment expansion, logistics, power, natural gas, steam, lighting, chemical supplies, city water, storm and sanitary sewers.
- Sustainability and condition based maintenance program development for productivity, reliability, regulatory and safety objectives.
Project Development and Financing
- Development of financing packages, including self-financing and third-party lease back solutions for productivity investments.
- Review of incentives programs from utility companies, local, state and federal governments to tie in with facility modernization and upgrades.
- Development of financing packages to avail savings from energy conservation and other government programs.
- Construction cost estimates and capital appropriation requests.
Detail Engineering Design
- Electrical and controls
- Environmental engineering
Operations and Training Support
- Coursework development for major sections and facility systems.
- Craft specific courses for mechanical, electrical and instrumentation.
- Operating manual, vendor document integration and development of Computer Based Training (CBT) programs.
- Process safety management, PHA, HAZOP and RMP.
- Emergency Response Plan
- Project Schedules including engineering,
procurement, installation and commissioning
- Project Resource Loading Charts